Vantisco Global Pte Ltd
- Responsible for selling weddings, functions and catering events
- Leading and manages a group of team.
- Assist in wedding and menu planning in responsible to client needs
- Sales & Marketing
- Providing best quality services to the clients.
- Formulate effective sales plans to maximize catering, wedding and corporate revenue
- Achieve sales targets for events sales revenue
- Develop new business and manage existing accounts with a focus on building long term relationship
- Conduct site inspections with potential clients and provide necessary marketing collaterals and information
- Follow – up with prospects via face to face or over phone within two days or within the agreed period
- Act as the go-to primary project manager to oversee all necessary procedures, from conceptualization of events, liaison with vendors to becoming the client’s primary point of contact
- Prepare sales contracts and follow up on contract by engaging clients by ascertaining the customer’s requirements
- Design and propose promotional packages for wedding and corporate events, every quarter Coordinate event menus, staffing and implementation of all events and prepare Banquet Event Orders for timely dissemination to all relevant Departments
- Manage team and their welfare and development. Coach and guide staff, especially new staff in daily operations.
Diploma/Degree holder in Marketing Communications, Business, Event and Management or a relevant discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good operations background preferred
- Problem solver
- Preferably interest in setting up Malay weddings and catering
- Willing to work on weekends
- Excellent spoken & written English
- A sparkling personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player and yet be able to work independently
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess positive disposition and resourcefulness and a team player, to manage the various event production crew.
- Willingness to be hands-on.
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills.
- Good negotiating skills with vendors
- Project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to start work immediately
Salary$2500 - $3000 SGD/month