We are looking for passionate and motivated Engineer who are keen to be exposed in business and IP industry to join us. In Piece Future, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative and innovative environment, and also expose to entrepreneurship and starts-ups. As an Engineer in the company, you will be involved in problem-solving and project execution related to IP and Patents which includes:
- Monitor and analyse current/future trends and technologies and its understanding to impact relevant market.
- Understand the mechanism of Intellectual property (IP) and how IP aid organization in their business growth and development.
- Handle patents reading and how organization use patents in their business strategy
- Manage multiple client accounts and projects.
- Conduct market, desktop and primary research.
- Analyse and consolidate research finding into actionable step, reports and presentations.
- Other adhoc responsibilities according to business needs.
- Overseas exposure.
- Learn financial strategy relates to venture capitalist.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in IP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in finance would be an advantage.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin.(in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates)
- Additional language on Japanese will be an advantage.(in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates)
- Excellent client handling interpersonal skills, organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player and also able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-tasking and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- No work experiences required.
Salary2700 - 3800