- Creates contents for social media accounts, press release and email marketing
- Responsible for conceptualising, planning and executing creative and targeted marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials to support the sale of products and services, including copywriting, proofreading and liaising with printers where required
- When there are pop up markets or events, to display thorough knowledge of products and provide excellent customer service when dealing with potential and existing customers
- Any ad-hoc projects or dutues as assigned
- Have a keen interest in jewellery and gemstones
- Possess knowledge of website and social media analytics and reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Work well under pressure of tight deadline
- A self-starter and responsible individual who can work independently and at the same time, a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, sociable and highly communicative with a bubbly personality,
- Proficiency in Social Media Marketing/Blogging and Adobe InDesign/Photoshop would have an added advantage
- Able to participate in occasional pop-up events – remuneration for such events will be discussed separately
- Working hours can be discussed separately. Can work from home. For the occasional pop-up events, they might fall on weekends or Public Holiday, schedule can be discussed further when required.
Send in your resume. Should you be shortlisted, we will give you a call to schedule for an interview. Thank You.