First Respondent for Event standby medical coverage and all emergency situations onboard ambulance.
Assess and record patient’s condition, vital signs and provide medical treatment enroute to hospital.
Ensure operational readiness for all medical kits and ambulance equipment on board.
1. Possess Valid qualification either of the following:
· Higher NITEC in Paramedicine
· EMS Specialist Certification
· Diploma/Adv Dip in Paramedicine
· Life Support Course for Nurses (LSCN)
2. Posses valid certification in either of the following:
· Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) or
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
· AED usage
*Attractive Remuneration & Medical Benefits.
Experience1 - 3 Years