– Liaise with project staff for material and equipment ordering,
– Place order to oversea suppliers with clear information from project staff and ensuring goods ordered are delivered on time.
– Assessment of suppliers, price comparison, request quotations and technical specification, etc.
– Follow up production, quality, packing and shipment date.
– Plan shipment according to goods volume and weight.
– Implement and Improve company procurement system.
– At least 2 years experience in purchasing from oversea for construction industries or machinery related industries.
– Knowledge in shipping.
– Good knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word. Knowledge in ERP systemsis also an advantage.
– Min Diploma degree in logistice/QS/economics
– Able to communicate in Mandarin and English.