POSITION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family ownedcompany, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our teammembers. This personal approach to career development allows our work force tofeel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customerexpectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstandingpeople.
The Restaurant Manager builds and supervises a team thatachieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales and profitabilityand operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures.
- Ensures customers are served correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and colleague image as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
- Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues by following procedures outlined in the SCORES materials, in-store training resources, and the guidelines for colleague evaluation.
- Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover.
- Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
- Performs labour scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders each day.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
- Properly implements shaker boarding, local store marketing events, and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
The Candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full-service restaurant.
- Preferred minimum age of 21.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyse profit and loss statements.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work a varied, 44-hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
Salary2300 - 2600
Experience1 - 3 Years