- The Service Crew is responsible for presenting menus to patrons.
- Taking of orders and answers questions on meal items.
- Make recommendations and serves food/beverages to customers.
- May be required to prepare the food in the kitchen
- Interact with and serve guest with good customer service standards.
- Maintain food and beverage service environment.
- Project a positive and professional image.
- Provide go-the-extra-mile service.
- Willing to work in a western restaurant located in West Coast
- 6 days work week, 11am – 9.30pm
*Regrets that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Co Licence No: 17C9016
By submitting any applications or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreedand consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personalinformation to prospective employers for their consideration.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year