Do note that only Singaporean or PR will be considered
Sales and Event/Operations Executive position:
- Engage potential sales lead for any possible events
- Earn sales commissions for every confirmed event
- Establish plus coordinate events to drive sales and consumer engagement. Plan, lead, host and facilitate events for store and offsite activations. Events can be corporate team building, birthday parties and functions
- Develop background information as well as presentation materials to solicit and guide sponsors and collaborators.
- Develop program documents and manage all account contracts.
- Coordinate, monitor and manage all incoming sales leads to assure effectual and precise summary of business and subsequent payment requirements.
- Prepare abstract briefs and presentations to facilitate guide sales and product features or functionality.
- Support marketing efforts through providing client insight plus knowledge to develop marketing communications.
- Interpret and oversee to follow operating guidelines of Sales Operations.
- Handle day to day operations including the responsibilities of the part-timers
- Manpower arrangements
- Check all equipment are up to operational standards
- Able to multi-task and/or delegate duties to the Game Masters (GMs)
- Ensure task dissemination by timely communication with GMs e.g. new updates, task handover, SOPs reinforcement
- Tend to the cleanliness and tidiness of the facilities and equipment
- Initiate and propose strategic operations goals and operation procedures that aims at improving efficiency and effectiveness e.g. come out with daily checklist and ensure tasks are being followed
- Manage marketing content to build HADO AR Sports community
- Plan the marketing calendar with AR Sports competition for 2020 and beyond
- Prepare presentation deck and source for sponsorship
- Collaborate with partners to build the ecosystem for HADO AR Sports
- Advocator of HADO. Able to articulate HADO in a manner that is interest the customers
- Brief customers before start of HADO games and tidying up after games
- Facilitate the games by providing hints when customers require
- Attend to customers’ enquiries
- Encourage customers to post content on social media and tag HADO whenever possible
- Manage and supervise post-sale follow up as well as gather post sale feedback from customers (B2B and B2C) through surveys etc
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Able to prioritise work, multi-tasking and follow-up with an eye for detail
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Confident in speaking to a group of people. Not mandatory but can be trained
- Effective communicator
- Not shy to pick up the microphone to excite the atmosphere
- Willing to work on public holidays and weekends if necessary
- Good oral, written and good interpersonal skills
- Plan AR Sport competition
- Good Photoshop/Design skills will be advantageous