POSITION: TEAM MEMBER
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Team Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
1. Serves customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
2. Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the CARDS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
3. Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and / or as directed by the management staff.
4. Cleans and organizes workstations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and /or as directed by the management staff.
5. Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and / or as directed by the management staff, and by Local government agencies.
6. Follows Little Caesars ‘policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and / or as directed by management.
1. Dependable, hardworking and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
3. The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
4. The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
5. Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year