1.1 – All jobs posting must be posted with official singapore registered company email address (i.e. XYZCOMPANY.com, XYZCOMPANY.com.sg or XYZCOMPANY.sg)
1.2 – Job posting using generic (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc) are not allowed.
1.3 – Each job posting must advertise for only an individual/ one position. Generic job postings advertising multiple job positions not allowed.
1.4 – All job posting must be written in English only.
1.5 – Incomplete fields in the job submission form will result in the job posting not being approved
1.6 – Please do not include an ICONS/ EMOTICON in the job title and job description.
1.7 – Employer have maximum 3 free job posting per month.
2.1 – The following jobs are strictly prohibited from being posted on sgJobs.org and will not be approved:
2.1.1 – Jobs that violate any applicable law or regulation in the Singapore
2.1.2 – Jobs which require candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the job position.
2.1.3 – Job postings which advertises for “only commission based” jobs
2.1.4 – Job postings which advertises for multi-level marketing (MLM)/ or other related multi-level marketing schemes
2.1.5 – Job postings which advertises on any any forms of pyramid selling
2.1.6 – Job postings for any Escort/Adult industry related work
2.1.7 – Job postings for medical trials of any kind.
2.1.8 – Job postings for any models or actors (either male or female) related work
2.1.9 – Job postings which contain website links to other websites offering the user job posting facilities
2.1.10 – Should you not upload a logo/ image for your job posting, you authorize sgJobs.org to upload a logo/ image from your website to represent your company.
Rule #1 – Job Title
– Job titles are to be posted according to our approved format below
– Keywords such as Looking for, Urgent and High pay must not be included
– Job titles must not be in FULL CAPS
– Salary details, Job period and Job Location must not be included in the job title
– Icons and Special characters must not included in the job title and description.
Examples of approved job titles format:
– Part time Service Crew with XYZ Company
– Part time/ Full time Kitchen Helper with XYZ Company
– Part time Cleaner with an MNC
– Part time Cashier with a Local Supermarket
Examples of job titles format that will NOT be approved:
– ***10X PART TIME CASHIER ($10/ HOUR)***
– URGENT POSTION FOR EVENTS HELPER
– Looking for 50X cleaners
Rule #2 – Job Description
– Detail and requirement of the job should be briefly explained
– One sentence job postings will NOT be approved
Rule #3 – Company Logo
– Please ensure that you upload a logo of your company
– Your company should be easily available on your company’s website or facebook page